Climate Science Investigations
A blog about the physics of climate change.
Friday, April 30, 2021
64. Southern Hemisphere - temperature trends COOLING to 1970
Over the past year I have analysed most of the temperature data from the Southern Hemisphere as well as some data from Europe and the USA. F...
Sunday, April 25, 2021
63. Peru - temperature trends PARABOLIC
What is striking about the temperature data for Peru is its variability. Not only is there a diverse mix of warming and cooling trends betwe...
Friday, April 16, 2021
62. Chile - temperature trends COOLING
At over 3,600 km in length, the land border between Chile and Argentina is probably the longest continuous land border between the same two ...
Wednesday, April 14, 2021
61. Argentina - temperature trends WARMING 0.5°C
After Brazil, Argentina probably has the best temperature data in the whole of South America. And if judged on station density as well as le...
Friday, April 9, 2021
60. Uruguay - temperature trends WARMING 0.4°C to 1°C
Like Paraguay, Uruguay has even less temperature data than Bolivia, but it does have some data from before 1900 and it does have one long st...
Tuesday, April 6, 2021
59. Paraguay - temperature trends COOLING
Paraguay has even less temperature data than Bolivia, but it does have some data from before 1900 and it does have one long station with ov...
Monday, April 5, 2021
58. Bolivia - temperature trends COOLING
The biggest problem with assessing climate change in Bolivia is the relative lack of data. There is no data from before 1900 and no long sta...
View web version